Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can you patent an idea get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of services not desperate to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the InventHelp Inventor Service contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor smalllittlekitty.tumblr.com and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they do a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.